And They Were Given White Robes, Told to Rest Into The Final Tribulation Saints

Do You Know Where Your Bible Is?
www.2016onewayprayer.blogspot.com

     -God Has Turn His Back, 1986, Only Jesus Is Left, Day Two Hundred and thirty-eight 04/24/2017 of the "week," prophecy 08/18/2016, a week prior to the Syrian Truce, 08/25/2016, the countdown to resurrection and Daniel's week, see Dan. 9:27, see also, www.2016theauthenticparable.blogspot.com

-Righteously Dividing The Enemy
www.persecutionblog.com

-Like Watching Noah's Ark, "Mark 17 and 7," like the days of Noah, Jesus, Mat. 24, and there was silence in heaven, Rev. 8:1, my prayer closet 1993, my people perish, GOH, Apb

-As it is written in the law of Moses, all this evil is come upon us: yet made we not our prayer before the LORD our God, that we might turn from our iniquities, and understand thy truth. Dan. 9:13

     -Article… UK national union of teachers says LGBTO lifestyle be promoted to children starting at Age 2 article… now you can see why Holy Spirits deem this wicked movement as the genocide of the genesis man, marriage, why there's a command to finish all schools, come out, come out come out! www.yourchurchcondemnhell15.blogspot.com

-Prophecy Links

     -And I Heard In My Hearing,  get ye to repentant  alters, God is now avenging martyred blood," 04/19/2017, (the fulfillment of God's Wine Press, set to end 10' of millions, On The Map). Apb 
    -And I Heard In My Hearing, kill all parents by, finish all schools, 2016, (see Target, see transgender restroom brawls),  www.theissueoftherest2016.blogspot.com, beware, Apb
     -And I Heard In My Hearing, "99 bowls of molten lava, 2016, (see Dutchsinse, see 99 simultaneous volcano eruptions) Apb 

    Dutchsinse as a word 02/27/2017, Now Enters More Activity, Around Super Volcanoes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMjwI-RjhL8

And they Were Told To Rest Just A Little While Until Their Brethren Suffer Martyrdom, www.thefourthofthegodhead15.blogspot.com

     -All of this is happening, and no body is listening, yeah you keep saying that, as though you don't know what john saw come out of great tribulation, a multitude, a number Jeremy man, no man could number, like all people scattered the Babel. Come the royal Priesthood that will now by Christ's Blood be reunited and will finally be as God promised one new man, one celebration of a marriage supper. The prophet Daniel Gracie said, all this trouble is come upon us, yet we make not our prayers before God, that we may turn from our iniquities and understand the truth of the Cross. Yes, and Jesus said, we love our pleasures, the entire circumference of what is America, the West has become, more than God, having no fear of God, or His Wrath whatsoever, but are all the more bellicose in their transgressions. “Smiling faces don't last, rub Canada from the map," remind me of a dream I had about Canada just last night, (04/24/2017, remind me of Maaseiah being warn of that a few years back. Didn't she also have a dream of them, of Canadians being drove by the millions like cattle, yeah, yeah, really, really startled her, it has to mean what Trump's voters are saying. Accusing that he as well is the warmonger, how campaign promises don't last, the end of western civilization three months later, 2001 AD, commence. I believe he's the white man Maaseiah witnessed cast into a bed, into these restroom brawls this insurmountable distraction into the Christ Lord gathering His out, leaving the rebellious stranded, now get this, atop highrise building, all things pointing to Trump's Administration, where did you, the issue of the rest, (www.theissueoftherest2016.blogspot.com), if you guys haven't read it, it's pointing to right these moment national to international event strong distracting God's people right into the prophetic disappearance of millions and none will escape it's prophetic fulfilling, none. I'm afraid I just don't understand it,” as a worried one pushing away dessert for now, confusing them with this lack of comprehension, truly why did she marvel? I had to remind a person lately, how they couldn't use the passage of time as a form of normalcy bias, what is occurring with people, is this way Jesus commanded them all to remember? Correct babe, ok, calm, calm down, it's Jesus explanation of why e speak in parables, yeah it was also his warning to rebellious religious leaders, those blind made to see, those seeing made blind, thou the people Omni have eyes, they can't see remember, though they have ears they can't hear, though they have a mouth, they can't speak, their hearts are waxed cold, even stone, their choice and it's from centuries of serving god's with alike birth-defects into handicaps, again their curse into judgment and damnation, remember the Genesis, what? Why are you, Coogan, I'm sorry, Coogan's father, before he was, ah released, out of the coma, after months restored to his family, he remember Holy Spirits asking him that, or answering his question with a question, he wanted to know what was happening, who was or what was overpowering his manpower and their response was, "remember the Genesis?' And he as well answered a question with a question, you mean the beginning? And his eyes open to his family again, but was that Jer man a question, or a reminder, it's both. I mean America is called a dream, not realizing a dream is something you wish, which is no more reliable than you, your desires endowing it, like an elusive magic trick, it's incapable of being anything other than a fantasy. It's Paul crying and they having forsaken God's form of righteousness, and \jesus lament he that believeth not is condemn already and then John hear those of the heavenly host cry, blessed are those in the first resurrection upon which the second death hath no power, a strong delusonist as predicted even at the very detriment of their souls, where seeming all you desire is granted, yeah but for a price, what did Satan offer Jesus if he would forfeit the kingdom of God into the souls of men to gain a temporal world, things seen temporal, like a dreams-scape, this continuing nightmare, things not seen eternal, as is the ancient of days, now His Heir, now Abba Father. You can't save the world without killing it first, Jesus is the only the one who can do that, because as he explained to sisters Matha and Mary, He alone being the resurrection of life, can rise the world again all anew, which is why all these years the message of the cross has been repent or perish, get ye to Jesus, the only blessed death, Ezekiel's dream of the field of dead bones risen again to life, right, such a vivid dream, just this escalation of new life, in reverse from the bone marrow into the beating heart of a human being made new, right? Yeah Noami, I guess, ok, Reynold man, that was both frightening and this heart gripping blessed assurance, that our labors, long-suffering Abba Father, isn't in vain, I know, I don't even know where that come from from, sincerely like that came from one place, yes, holy spirits, now the heart and you Reynolds, God's temple, and you Noami to immediately see Ezekiel's vision of resurrection, how truly amazing.” >>>”Could I please help you with those?” Abruptly reminded of the pepper spray her purse if this tall, dark, stunner tried anything, it was a lot of that going around, people hurt, even killed, “Thank you kind sir, but I believe I can manage, I don't mean to startle you, but I think I recognize you, I knew Herenton, you are his sister, right? Ah Bristol,” as one handing his hand for shaking, seeing her reluctance, that she cautiously consented, how like her brother she was amazing, even model caliber. I am in kind of a hurry, the marriage planner and all, it's just that I heard the tragic story. Bristol been wondering about you, I mean you all, his, Herenton family. He so respected family, ah this future master attorney, Herenton and I were classmates, to colleagues, it's just that I been in the Juttah, even the strait of Negeb Ophel the last six or so months, you been in the Juttah, those sacred hills? I have, it is Bristol so beyond phenomena there, breaths are instantly taken away, hearts, thoughts shattered, there is nothing on the planet in comparison. Just think, heaven is to be a million times more phenomena, which is possibly why flesh and blood cannot inherit it. I mean who could ever withstand it? Surely None could. I'm sorry who are you again?” Finding herself suddenly so taken away by him, by his remarkable testimonial and even revelations of divinity, surely she was missing something here. “As I said, there was always talk of family, it was so important to Herenton that his love for, for her, literally, ah, well, go, on you can say it, it literally possessed him. I was wondering about his family as I said, you, his brother, the parents, how are them all? And Rig. Ah Regan, sorry, ah she's pregnant right, ah, I heard, married? We're all just fine, and you, married, Henry always said you would be an old maid, so who is he? Ah, Brazen, Brazen Paul Vanderwood,” how doing a long pause, as one is to lose his thought, did said intermission all the more cause Bristen Kegan this heighten curiosity after this bold and beautiful, supposedly stranger, I better go, my girl probably think I fell off the planet or something, I would love Brisk, ah sorry, Bristol to meet the rest of your family, so let me give you this, you have brother Darius? Yes, well, so if I don't see you again, you have a good life, I will, Dwol is it? It is,” as one moving off as quickly as he'd possibly appeared, long-legged, model caliber himself, now just this stark reminder of brother Herenton. “Could I asked you something, sure, if you never meet us, how did you pick me out of a crowed packing lot? Pictures, failed illusions Herenton called them but better than nothing the memories they brought, perhaps I'll see you again, dinner with the family or something, we'll see ah, I'll have brother Darius call you, sweet, good day, be blessed, yeah, you as well.” 'Dwol Nage Notnereh,' as one glancing the name on the card given her, thinking it was strange, he didn't seem at all foreign, and what kind of name was Dwol? That it seem almost made  up, how the entire happen chance did, that it wasn't a serendipitous as so called Dwol Nage Notnereh made it so deliciously appear, {{{“Darius Lowd, how may I help you, stop, you stream all your calls, this can't be happening as I was promised by my sister no abrupt interruptions, so a wrong call at best. Look, as one sniffing, wiping at tears making blurry this mysterious business card, still sitting the car, nearly ten minutes later now, wondering could what she was imaging be anyway possible? “Something impossibly real just happen, meet me for lunch, I'll pay, it's a working lunch, I'm not alone, you ok? No, I'm not, it is Mr. Vanderwood? Ok Dare, where are you? Give me ten minutes, you will not regret this.” Why Speak in parables, for they say the Lord seeth us not, the Lord is ascended from the earth.Awake, be aware as God, Himself, Apb, The RAM




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now About The Heart Transplant I Saw, A New Man, Born Again

Four Sinners Prayers, Judgment Now!